Villa Sea has open plan living room beautifully decorated in white and blue colours, pool side deck with round shape sun bed and also daybed.Theme of the sea is well reflecting in design of bedrooms as well. They have turquoise walls and bedside hanging lamps made of shells, make up tables and mirrors with coconut frames. Modern “white wash” colour teak wood furniture dilute blue colours and bring purity into the bedrooms.The master bedroom has sliding door lead to the poolside deck. Both bedrooms have similar amenities and equipped with king-size beds. Each bedroom has impressive en-suite bathroom with wall-size mirrors, two wash basins, rain showers, bathtubs, handmade ceramic accessories and selection of toiletries specially crafted for Villa Sea.
- Accommodation for 4 people (two king-sized beds).
- Welcome drinks and cold towels on arrival.
- Fruit basket upon arrival.
- Welcome selection of soft drinks upon arrival.
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
- Daily home-style breakfast for 4 people.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet.
- 60 local and international TV channels.
- Estate staff: villa manager, butlers, housekeeping, gardener, engineering, night time security.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Regular linen changing.
- Canggu Club complimentary membership (fitness and country club).
- Return airport transfer
- Nikki Beach Bali Complimentary enterance and free fresh drink.
BEDROOM LOW SEASON HIGH SEASON PEAK SEASON 2 USD 325 USD 390 USD 425
Rate subject to 21% tax and service charge
Low Season : 16 September– 19 December, 11 January – 30 June
High Season : 1 July – 15 September
Peak : 20 December – 10 January
This cute villa is the natural oasis of serenity in the heart of vibrant Seminyak area and located just in the middle of everything you need.
Picturesque Seminyak beach with the best in Bali “Ku-De-Ta” beach club are located in no more than 7 minutes walking distance from the villa entrance. New shopping and entertainment arcade “Seminyak square” is almost behind the door but quite enough far to don’t hear its vibrations at all.
And from “Seminyak square” you continue to Jalan Laksmana, Bali “eating street” with tens of different and probably the best restaurant of Bali. And after the “eating street” you will reach another oasis of shopping, Jalan Seminyak where all the best boutiques of local and international designers can be found.