Toraja Villa is a luxury 4 bedroom villa surrounded by rice fields mixing tradition and modern art with a unique architecture, up to date equipment and high quality of service. Toraja Villa is located in Canggu, 7 minutes away from the famous Echo beach.
Toraja Villa was built in 2011 with size land 1.131 m2 and building 599.5 m2 by Architect Esa International. Modern materials have been used to build this villa and the interior design fits the high end residential villa. At the same time, the traditional Indonesian design such as the high Toraja roof, gives this modern villa an authentic twist.
The contrast between the high level of equipment & details and the ultimate comfort in a very authentic environment of terrace ricefields is unique as well. Toraja Villa has unique landscapes with the tropical gardens, surrounding the round shaped swimming pool, represents the passion of the owner. Our villa manager is supervising 8 staffs, including 1 chef, 2 housekeepers, 1 butler, 1 gardener and swimming pool attendant, 1 maintenance and 2 security guards.
Stepping down to the garden we can access the four bedrooms with glass walls facing the garden and the pool for a great panoramic view. Three bedrooms offer king size beds and one bedroom has a double bed. Air-conditioning, blackout curtains, satellite flat screen TV, IPod dock, dressing area, en-suite bathrooms with shower and bathtub are standard for each bedroom at Toraja Villa.
All the bedrooms are nicely decorated with special light features. A fifth room has been designed and fully equipped as a media room and provides an Xbox 360 with lots of game choices. This room can be converted into a bedroom and has its own attached bathroom with open air shower.
From the parking area, a staircase is leading to the main entrance with a beautiful traditional wooden door. Step inside the villa and a bridge take you to the open-air common area. A professional bar with plain wood counter link both the living and dining area. The professional bar’s also provided with 4 high chairs
The stylish living area features a large sofa that can accommodate 8 people with a BOSE sound system and satellite TV in addition to the amazing views of the pool, garden and rice fields. The dining table accommodates 10 people. There is a fully-equipped kitchen, wine cellar and powder room.
The bedrooms are all on the ground floor and surround the swimming pool. Three bedrooms feature a king-size bed; the other one offers a twin bed. The bedrooms are all equipped with air-conditioning and beautiful wooden floors. Their modern decoration was realized by using rich fabrics and natural colors. The bedrooms have several pieces originating from Toraja houses. These are used decoratively here.
The adjacent bathroom with its wooden floor holds: a rain shower, 2 wash basins topped with large mirrors, a separate toilet and a poly terrazzo bath tub.
Each bedroom offers:
- King-size or twin bed
- TV screen with satellite channels
- A writingdesk
- Ceiling fan
- Bathroom with rain shower, spacious bath tub and toilet.
- Hair dryer
- Safety box
- Docking station for your smartphone /I-Pod to play your own favourite songs in your bedroom
- Bath robes and slippers
The open living is situated on the first floor and provides a spectacular view across the tropical garden, beautiful palm trees and the surrounding green rice paddies. Enjoy the sunset or just relax in one of the comfortable lounge chairs.
The living has been furnished with beautiful, natural materials. The roof is made of wood, which helps keeping the living room relatively cool and comfortable. The floor has been made of rcycled ironwood floorboards, originated from the ‘longhouses’ in Kalimantan. The lounge sofas and dinner table are suited ten people. The living also offers a well equipped bar, just the place to have a couple of drinks while burning the midnight oil.
Toraja Villa is equipped with a state-of-the art Audio and Video, a Bose Sound System with CD player and an iPod or iPhone docking and not less than 7 Bose speakers (as well as two 2 outdoor speakers near the pool with subwoofer) allowing you to listen to your favorite music. In the living room you will find a generous 55” TV-screen which is also hooked up to the Bose system, so you can enjoy DVDs with surround sound of the highest quality. Or watch a movie on the international TV-channels like HBO, Starmovies and many others.
The first floor features a “wine storage”. It is stocked with selected international wine and spirits. At an additional cost you can pick the right drink for every occasion.
Enjoy your favourite TV-shows or movies on the large tv-screen in the media room. But if you’d rather play video games, you can choose from various titles. The media room can easily be transformed into a fifth bedroom, which has its own bathroom and an outdoor shower.
BEDROOM LOW SEASON HIGH SEASON PEAK SEASON 2 USD 400 USD 500 N/A 3 USD 450 USD 550 USD 650 4 USD 490 USD 590 USD 700
- January 11, 2015 – February 11, 2015
- February 18, 2015 – March 31, 2015
- April 11, 2015 – June 30, 2015
- September 01, 2015 – December 19, 2015
- February 12, 2015 – February 17, 2015
- April 01, 2015 – April 10, 2015
- July 01, 2015 – August 31, 2015
- December 20, 2015 – January 10, 2016
Our English speaking staff will take care of all your needs.
The villa manager will be your contact person during your stay and will look after your needs.
The following staff is at your disposal:
- House keeping staff
- Security guard
Food (e.g. breakfast) & Beverages are not included in the rate. The chef can prepare international and local dishes and
can take of your meals through a ‘grocery system’.
The team takes daily care of the housekeeping tasks. The rate includes: bedlinen, towels, drinking water and toiletpaper.
- Villa rates are quoted in US dollars and subject to 10% government tax and 5.5% service charge
- Villa rates are categorized in high, low and peak seasons
- Minimum stay: 3 nights (low), 5 nights (high) and 7 nights (peak)
- Inclusions : 1x breakfast, daily car with driver for 8 hours a day excluding petrol, wireless internet access.
- 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation
- Final payment is required 45 days prior to the arrival or immediately if booking is made less than 45 days prior to arrival in order to guarantee your reservation
- Deposits and final payments are non-refundable
- The amount transferred must include telegraphic transfer fees
- Check in time: 2pm – Check out time: 12 noon
- Late check out until 6pm can be arranged at half the rental rate subject to availability.
- The villa disclaims any and all liability of property loss or damage, as well as injury including death sustained by any person whilst residing at the villa or while engaged on any tour whether the loss or injury occurs as a result of breach of contractual obligations of the villa, it’s staff, employees or agent.
Toraja Villa is located in Canggu, 7 minutes away from the famous Echo beach. Situated at the edge of a traditional Balinese village with a peaceful environment, Toraja Villa gives you the true Balinese experience with a direct view on the rice field that can be illuminated at night. The villa is situated 35 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from Seminyak the famous shopping and entertainment area, and 15 minutes from Nirwana one of the best Golf course in Asia.