Tirta Nila Beach House a stunning new luxury beach house located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast. This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands. Here you will find a blend of contemporary tropical architecture and island-inspired décor with quality furnishings and fittings throughout. You will enjoy a private swimming pool, your very own elevated beach with direct access to the sea, and beautifully manicured gardens dotted with water features, including grand-scale statues of the Buddha and Hindu goddesses. Staffed by a warm and experienced team, Tirta Nila Beach House is the perfect place to kick back and revel in five-star luxury in a location that is second to none.
- Manicured lawns, flowering tropical trees and water features including Hindu and Buddhist statues and fishponds sitting on 2,100sqm of land
- 15 x 6 metre infinity swimming pool with timber pool deck and four sun loungers
- Private manmade beach at front of property with steps leading down into the sea
- Seafront terrace with eight sun lounges and umbrellas, looking directly out to the sea
- Bale bengong relaxation gazebo with daybed and coffee table
- Outdoor dining bale sitting directly above the water, comprising a private dining area for ten
- Four well-appointed air-conditioned en-suite bedrooms with king beds
- King Koil mattresses and top quality linen
- Designer bathtub in upstairs master suite
- Tropical outdoor showers in downstairs bedrooms
- Balconies on first floor bedrooms
- Fully air-conditioned with undercover pathways that connect all rooms
- Airy and spacious living room with high roofs, a fully equipped European kitchen, large comfortable sofas and dining table with seating for 10
- Complete back-of-house staff kitchen area
- Staff quarters, which are suitable for guests’ nanny or babysitter as well
- Air-conditioned media room with 55’’ TV, international satellite channels and Blue Ray player
- Several iPod docks
- Board games, books and magazines
- WiFi Internet connection
- Volleyball and badminton on private beach
BEDROOM LOW SEASON HIGH SEASON PEAK SEASON 4 USD 690 USD 790 USD 950
Rates are subject to 5% service charge and thereafter 10% VAT
Low Season: 11 January – 30 June; 1 September – 19 December. Minimum stay 3 nights.
High Season: 1 July – 31 August; Easter week. Minimum stay 5 nights.
Peak Season: 20 December – 10 January. Minimum stay 10 nights.
- Accommodation for 8 people. Maximum one extra child under 6 stays free if sharing a bed with parents or in a cot. One baby cot and high chair are provided.
- Return airport transfers
- Complimentary breakfast on first morning
- Unlimited drinking water, local coffee and tea
- Full staff including villa manager, professional chef, housekeeping, gardeners, and dedicated butler
- Night time security personnel
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Quality soft cotton linen and towels
- Full bathroom amenities
- Wi-Fi internet
- International satellite TV channels
For all in-villa dining, a grocery purchase system is applicable. All items are purchased by the staff, and these are directly billed to guests at cost-plus a 25% service surcharge.
Others services available at extra cost:
- Extra person surcharge is US$ 35 per night (taxes inclusive) and includes first morning breakfast and quality comfortable extra bed with sheets and towels. Maximum occupancy of the villa is 10 (adults and children).
- In-villa massages and Spa treatments
- Pre-orders for wine and liquors
- Outsourcing professional laundry and dry cleaning (by cost price)
- Guided trips and excursions, scuba diving, rafting, fishing trips, etc.
- Executive class cars and buses for tours and transfers
- Helicopter service (using nearby Amankila resort’s helipad)
Any events and parties with more than 12 participants should be previously approved by the management.
Distances from Tirta Nila beach house:
- Bali International airport: 63 km, 1,5 hours
- Local supermarket (Candidasa): 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour
- Cafes and restaurants in Candidasa: 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- PADI dive centres in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes
- Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes
- Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes
- Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes
- Bali Safari Park & marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes
- Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes
BOOK NOW ~ SEND INQUIRY